Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas firsts

Today is Sam's first Christmas.  Of course, last Christmas he was still in my tummy so that doesn't count.  Christmas actually came a day early for him.  We opened our presents on Christmas eve because we're getting ready for our trip to Hawaii.  We took Sam to see Santa.  It's his first time to sit on Santa's lap, and I was surprised that he behaved.  I was afraid he was going to throw a fit.  I gotta say, he looked so much better than Santa in the picture :).


Now, I tried to upload the picture but apparently, it was too big...so refer to the facebook photo.  


As I write this blog, Sam is peaceful and warm in his bed while Josh and I enjoy a few glasses of wine, cheese, and pizza.  This past year has been exciting.  I am relishing every moment with my family right now.  Merry Christmas all and God bless.

1 comment: