Sunday, December 16, 2012

Halloween, Thanksgiving, and more

The last couple of months have been busy.  Halloween and thanksgiving went by, and everytime I started to try and write a blog, something comes up.  With Josh in school, I have found very little free time in the evenings to catch up with my thoughts.  Thankfully, school is now finally over and I can catch up with blogging.  So just to be short and sweet, Sam enjoyed his second Halloween (first official since he actually got to go and trick or treat). 




He was a really cute dragon and I enjoyed taking pictures of him.

We had the opportunity of having my family come over for Thanksgiving.  We also made time to take pictures courtesy of Inga Vintere.  







It's 9 days before Christmas and I am glad to have all my Christmas shopping done. But with that excitement and anticipation of seeing the look on Sam's face when he opens his present, there is a deep sadness within me, thinking of the families of the 18 children that were killed in Newtown, CT.  There are no words to explain the sadness and the ache.  I can only imagine what it would feel like for the parents of those children to wake up on Christmas morning and not hear the excited laugh and squeals from their children.  I cannot fathom the evilness and monstrosity of that person who would harm innocent children.   I am only praying that God will appease the affected families' hurt and pain, and will ever be grateful for my little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment