Monday, June 27, 2011

A new beginning

When I was young, I use to journal.  As I got older, either I couldn't keep up with my thoughts, or there's not enough time to even think.  But as my family and I embark on a new chapter, I figured this is the best way to share our journeys and experiences to friends and family that we are leaving behind in Hawaii.  So here's the first.


Today was a busy day.  We celebrated Jenny's birthday at the Pineapple Room. Sam had a great time being out of the house and enjoyed looking around Ala Moana.  Sam has been generally well-behaved even though he's teething.  Yes, one of his bottom teeth came out last Friday.  He hasn't been eating well in the past week and I have been worried.  Then I checked, and voila!  His teeth was peeking.  He still smiles and laughs a lot, though i'm sure it's bothering him.  It's hard to believe he's almost 6 months.  Time sure flies.  At around this time last year, I was still unable to believe that I was pregnant.  It was all surreal.  A year later, it still feels surreal.  Josh and I are really blessed though.  Very blessed. 


So as I closed this first blog and put Sam back on his back (he sometimes turns on his stomach when he sleeps and it freaks me out), I just want to say thanks to all my family and friends who didn't stop praying for us to have child.  God answered your prayers and mine.  



No comments:

Post a Comment