Saturday, March 2, 2013

February 2013

It has been a busy February and I can't believe it's already March. Before you know it, it's my birthday, then thanksgiving, Christmas, then Sam is 3. Sometimes, I wish life has a brake or a stop light. I want time to stop, if only for a minute so I can inhale, digest, and savor the moment of being an individual, a mother, and a wife.

But of course there's no stopping time. All we can do is enjoy things while they last. This February is the first in three years that Josh and I spent together. Every year on Valentine's day, I can only remember a few where we actually got to spend Valentina's day together. He got me a rather unconventional bouquet this year, but beyond the flowers, I was just glad that he's with me. Sam had a blast with his daddy as well. He got to play and hang out with him. We went to the aquarium where he stared at humongous fishes. He even got his dad to buy him more trains.

Some memories are better left unsaid, but are better shown. So here's some pics of our weekend fun in February:


It's always a joy when we are a complete family. Can't wait to be reunited again.









No comments:

Post a Comment