Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Life is...

As hard as I try, I find it really hard to jot important events and share what has been happening in our lives. During this trip, however, I came to realize something about life. I realize that life...

...is not a race, not a competition of who is better at something or everything.
...is finding your niche; what you are good at and becoming better.
...is learning that you cannot do it all; sometimes, you have to share the load.
...is about forgiveness. You can't live life fully if you have hate in your heart.
...is about loving and caring for someone, regardless of how undeserving you think they may be.
...is living it to the fullest; no regrets.

I also learned and believe that respect is earned. No one is entitled to it. No one has the right to demand it, whether by force or trickery.

This is what I learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment