Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Nap, nap, nap

Today was a rough day.  And it's not even done yet.  It was a late start prompted by a very late bedtime last night.  I do realize and understand that it must be tough for Sam to adjust and establish a new routine.  I wish I could make it easier for him, because that means my life would be easier.  Our struggle today involved nap time.  I've heard people having issues with naps, but today, I went through it myself.  Routinely after lunch, Sam and I cuddle, watch a little TV until he falls asleep.  Today, he refuses.  No sir, he wanted to eat, play, throw things, but not nap.  So after a lot of pushing, pulling, jumping and head butting mommy, he finally gave up, cuddled with the sofa, and passed out.

4 hours later

So here we are 4 hours later, he is softly snoring and I am decompressing from all the frustration of the day.  And it's not even over.

No comments:

Post a Comment