Monday, July 18, 2011

So the journey to home begins

We left Hawaii today. It was a day full of tears. It breaks my heart seeing my parents cry. I know it's hard for them letting go of Sam. My sister Jenny, I don't even know where to begin. At some point, we all find our destiny. Sometimes, it means leaving behind the people that you love most. For us, it was especially hard because is Sam. Sam us the first long awaited grandchild. And so the tears...

Sam seem to sense all if these. He clung to his grandma,smiled at grandma, wanted to be held by grandma. It's heartbreaking. But it's also exciting. We are now a family. Josh gets to see Sam grow, meet milestones, smile, and be touched by him. And so the real journey begins. I can't wait to see what's in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment